Students seeking admission in UG / PG programme will have to apply for admission Online
or on prescribed Admission form available on college counter. The admission
forms on the college counter will be available only after reopening of the
colleges as per decision of the H.P.Govt./ H.P.University, Shimla. However, students can apply for online registration. All the admissions to first year/semester will be on merit.
For reserved categories (SC/ST/SPORTS(SP)/ CULTURAL(CUL)/ PHY. HANDICAPPED(HC)), roster system of H.P.University will be followed.
One seat is reserved for single girl child in each course.
For admission to Under Graduate Courses upper age limit is 23
years for general category and 26 years for SC/ST on 1st July of
For Post Graduate Courses upper age limit is 26
years for boys, 28 years for girls and 29 years for SC/ST as on 1st
July of the concerned year.
The relaxation in age will be accorded as per HPU norms.
Self attested copies of following documents have to be
attached with Admission Form:
I Last examination passed
Latest character certificate
Affidavits regarding gap year.
V Certificate/s, if applying for
Online anti Ragging Form
All the original certificates will be checked during
Admission Form complete in all respects will be submitted in the college on the dates given in the prospectus / notified by H. P. University / Government.
For Offline Admission : When the admission is confirmed, the admission fee and funds for the Semester / Year has to be deposited on the same day.
For Online Admission : When the admission is confirmed after verification of online form, the confirmation of admission, fee for the Semester / Year and bank account will be intimated on registered mobile number and email address and the fee has to be deposited online.
Note: Pay online fee and funds only after receiving confirmation message/ mail from the college.
Bank : Central Bank of India, M. L. S. M. College Branch.
IFSC Code : CBIN0284017
For admission in BA/ B.Sc/B.Com. Ac. No. 3815600365
For admission in BBA/ BCA/ BPE/B.Ed./ B.P.Ed./ M.Sc’s Ac. No. 3815601029
- If the fee / funds are not paid on time, the seat shall be offered to the next candidate in waiting list.
- Upload copy of fee Payment receipt on online admission portal.
- 1. The College reserves the right to refuse admission to any candidate without assigning any reason.
- 2. Admission of student is liable to be canceled in case She / He furnishes incomplete/ wrong/ false information or in case of concealment of facts.
- 3. All Admissions to the college shall be strictly provisional and subject to the approval of H. P. University. The college shall not be held responsible for cancellation of Admission / Candidature of any student by the H. P. University